Coconut Milk Strawberry-Banana PopsA quick and easy healthy recipe! (yields: 12 servings)
- 1 can (13.66 oz.) coconut milk
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, chopped, divided
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 12 freezer pop molds or 12 paper cups (3 oz. each) and wooden pop sticks
- Place coconut milk, 1-1/2 c. strawberries, banana, and syrup in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
- Divide remaining strawberries among 12 molds or paper cups.
- Pour pureed mixture into molds or cups, filling 3/4 full. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil.
- Freeze until firm, at least 4 hours.