Loaded Broccoli SaladA quick and easy healthy recipe! (yields: 6 servings)
- 3 slices bacon
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 4 tsp. rice vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. ground pepper
- 4 c. (11 oz.) finely chopped broccoli florets
- 1/2 c. sliced scallions
- 1/2 c. shredded, extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate. Reserve 1 Tbsp. bacon fat. Chop the bacon when cool enough to handle.
- Whisk sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, pepper, and the reserved bacon fat together in a large bowl. Add broccoli, scallions, cheese, and the chopped bacon. Stir to coat with the dressing.
To make ahead: Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.