Peanut Butter & Banana Overnight OatsA low-carb quick breakfast! (yields: 2 servings)
- 1 large ripe banana, mashed + slices to garnish
- 1 1/4 c. almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 c. Greek yogurt
- 1 c. rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter, plus more if you want layers
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- To make the overnight oats: Add mashed banana, almond milk, and yogurt to a large bowl and stir together until well combined and creamy. Stir in oats, cinnamon, chia seeds, and peanut butter. Then cover and place in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, divide between two 12-ounce mason jars, layering peanut butter and extra banana slices in the middle, if you’d like.
- Top each overnight oat serving with one tablespoon of peanut butter and a few extra banana slices. Enjoy!