Chicken Salad Stuffed AvocadosUsing Greek yogurt makes this a light and creamy dish. It’s also easy to make and packed full of protein. (Yield: 4 servings)
- 2 avocados, pitted
- 2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 c. red onion, minced
- 1/3 c. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Greek yogurt
- • Juice of 1 lemon
- 1-1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Scoop out avocados, leaving a small border. Dice avocado you scooped out and set aside.
- Make chicken salad: In a large bowl, mix together chicken, onion, mayo, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, and mustard. Fold in diced avocado. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide salad among 4 avocado halves. Garnish with parsley.