Raspberry Yogurt Ice PopsThese easy, healthy ice pops are made using only three ingredients. A wonderful treat with happy, spring and summer vibes. (yields: 10 servings)
- 2- 1/2 c. raspberries
- 3- 1/2 Tbsp. raw sugar
- 2-1/2 c. full-fat plain yogurt
- Place the raspberries in a bowl and slightly mash with a fork.
- Top with sugar and set aside about 10 minutes to let the juices release from the berries.
- Add the yogurt and stir together.
- Divide the mixture evenly into the popsicle molds, or disposable small plastic cups. Insert the sticks and freeze until solid, at least 5 - 6 hours.